2004 Ford Excursion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Excursion model:
The BEAST!
By Raf on 01/04/10 11:59 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Excursion Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

I bought a 04, Limited, Diesel Excursion. I LOVE IT!! YES the gas milage is bad and Yes it does turn like an aircraft carrier but I knew that going into it. I bought it to pull my 30ft travel trailer and my family of six down to Texas from Alaska. It did it with no problems!! I would recommend this vehicle to any large family (weather they had to travel or not).

Macdaddy truck
By dpichardo on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Excursion Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

Diesel is a great engine. Very comfortable for family and pets for long & short trips. Handles very well for a truck of its size.

traded in the v10 for the diesel
By garrison on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Excursion Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

i just traded in my 01 v10 excursion for an 04 diesel and absolutely love it (and i live in baltimore city). i use it as an every day vehicle and wouldnt recommend anything else if you need cargo area. this truck looks great, handles good, and has enough power to pull a mountain. gas milage is much better than the v10. the only downside is that nobody wants them so if you do get one dont plan on trading it in or selling it without taking quite a loss!

EXCURSION LIMITED ULTIMATE
By bmenzel on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Excursion Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED. GOOD FUEL MILEAGE (DIESEL)

BEST SUV ON ROAD FOR SIZE
By HIRAM 1 on 02/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Excursion Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

THE VERY BEST TOO BAD FORD IS GIVING INTO THE ENVIROMENTALIST. THIS IS YOUR LAST YEAR TO BUY AN EXCURSION. I BOUGHT MY 2ND ONE WHEN THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY FIRST ONE JUST TO PICK UP 2 YEARS ON MODEL.