THE BIG BAD BULLY
By BIG BOLD AND LUXURY on
2000 Ford Excursion Limited 4dr SUV
Well what can I say the Excursion is the biggest SUV out there with just about everything you need on board. The Excursion is highly appealing unlike the Suburban with its cheap plain look.The Excursion has a very flashy exterior with its shiny grill and crystal clear lights and limo like body - the Excursion will make you look twice. With a comfortable interior you're pretty much set for the road ahead. People who review the Excursion and say its useless except for carrying up to 9 passengers and having a big cargo space; hey it's not any diffrent than the enormous Escalade ESV or the H2 Hummer (which looks like an an ARMY truck). If Ford discontinues this car it will be a huge mistake.
Favorite Features
My favorite features would have to be the reverse sensing system. The DVD & sound system are grea t - it's a theater.
Suggested Improvements
I believe the Excursion should be continued rather than making an extended Expedition. I believe they should give a better suspension, make it a bit more luxurious on the outside and still leave the power from within; it would make it mote competitive.