Big ole Truck
By Red on
2000 Ford Excursion XLT 4dr SUV 4WD
Well, I have wanted one of these for a while; haven't had it too long, but so far it is everything I wanted in a truck. Used it for a long road trip to see family/friends, got 13.5 miles a gallon, drove in extreme comfort. Also have a 1997 Kia Sephia and didn't want to drive it this far, so I bought my Excursion, and I absolutely love it. People see this thing coming and get out of the way. Took out third seat and laid a full size air mattress in the back, love all the power options, and the power/manual hubs for the 4X4. And all the room in this thing. Buying used it was cheaper than you think.
Favorite Features
4X4, power 1/4 windows, stereo with second row control, ability to fold second seat down, trip computer, seeing everyone look at it when it goes by, having a unique vehicle, the power of the V-10, and getting 13 miles a gallon from this 7100 lb beast and going 500+ miles between fill ups.
Suggested Improvements
Have the second row fold flat instead of butting up to the front seats, have the doors unlock with one push of the button and auto lock when car is put in drive, and I don't like that when you open a door every light on the truck comes on.