2000 Ford Excursion Consumer Review: Best Big vehicle ever owned

2000 Ford Excursion - Consumer Review

XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Best Big vehicle ever owned
By 2000 Ford Excursion on

2000 Ford Excursion XLT 4dr SUV

I bought my 2000 Excursion off the CarMax website out of Dallas Texas without even seeing it in person. I trusted the salesman & he was honest enough to tell me the truth. He said the vehicle was in great shape so I had it shipped to Houston & when I saw it I fell in love with it before I ever drove it. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! It has the towing power to pull my travel trailer without bottoming out the gas gauge and it pulls like it has nothing behind it. Does not sway and handled so much safer than the 2 previously owned Surburans I had. It has a V10 and is great on gas. On the open road I get between 15 and 20 mpg and never less than 12 while towing anything. I now have 125,000 miles.

I like the computer mileage gadget & the space for my 2 big dogs that we travel with all the time. The Handling ease it has, I feel extremely safe while driving this vehicle

I wish they still made this style. I guess my next vehicle will be a Expedition XL. Small vehicle are ok, but wreck one and you are dead. no thank you! I will stay with my big vehicle.