2000 Ford Excursion SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Excursion model:
Great all purpose SUV
By gkjrs on 01/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Excursion SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD

44000 miles and still doing everything I ask of it......

Love this vehicle.
By TAO on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Excursion SUV Limited 4dr SUV

This was the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have a family of 5 and started out with the "family van". The van served its purpose (although I would never buy another chry??? product), but the Excursion does more than serve its purpose. Being just about the largest vehicle on the road, I feel my family is safe. The Excursion is the biggest and best looking SUV on the road. It has been dependable and fun to drive. Ford will no doubt have a return customer.

Love the room, comfort & power
By Spyres on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Excursion SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD

We absolutely love this vehicle. With 3 kids in carseats, there's ample room for them, for us and for 3 other passengers. Even the passengers in the 3rd row seat travel in full comfort. The 3rd row seat is the best we've ever sat in with leg room for my father-in- law who is over 6 feet tall. My husband calls it my urban assault vehicle because it's indestructible and he knows I'm safe on the road. Though it only gets about 12 miles to the gallon, I enjoy every minute driving it.

huge and safe
By kenkullmann on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Excursion SUV Limited 4dr SUV

I added the visteon entertainment center with fold down tv from ceiling and video tape player as well as their GPS guidance system. It hauls anything and everything you need on a vacation. I average 13.2 mpg which i think is great considering 66oo pounds. VERY safe

Love my Ex powerstroke
By rpauley on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Excursion SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD

Trouble free, replaced shocks with Monroes, fixed ride problems at 4000 km. 7.3 powerstroke. Just back from 1400 mile trip w 7 adults and luggage avg 22 mpg. New Tarus wagon following with 2 on board took same dollars for fuel. Big safe brute that loves to work

A good vehicle
By Dgt on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Excursion SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD

Very nice vehicle. No problems, except for front brake pull that dealer and Ford deny exists but will throw you off the road if you hit the brakes hard.

"THE EXCURSION EXPERIENCE"
By jerry brittain on 10/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Excursion SUV XLT 4dr SUV

Ford has really out done themseleves with this vehicle. I remeber when it first came out. everyone including myself said it was way too big of a vehicle. Since actually purchasing one couldn't be happier. It fulfills all of our family needs. We espicailly like the way the vehicle can comfortably seat all of our children and their friends on ocassion. We also really enjoy driving the vehicle. for as large as it is it is extremely easy to drive.

I Love This Vehicle !
By Laura Ryan on 08/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Excursion SUV XLT 4dr SUV

Terrific towing and family vehicle. The diesel runs flawlessly and I have 66,000 and have never had a problem. After 3 2500 Suburbans this car is heaven ! No comparison on the quality of design and innovativeness of features

Excursion Diesel
By John Anderson on 07/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Excursion SUV XLT 4dr SUV

I've had my Diesel Ex for two years. The only issue I've had with it was the back up warning system giving false warnings. The dealer fixed it in one service call. Excellent towing capability and decent fuel mileage (~18mpg) considering the size of the vehicle.

2000 Excursion
By K. Lampe on 07/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Excursion SUV Limited 4dr SUV

I truely enjoy my Excursion. I pull a 9000 pound trailer with almost no effort, I do have the 7.3L Power Stroke.