2000 Ford Escort Consumer Review: Good So Far

2000 Ford Escort - Consumer Review

Good So Far
By dubyaw on

2000 Ford Escort ZX2 2dr Coupe

My father just bought this car for me a few weeks ago and it's been great.Granted I am used to a 1990 Eclipse an even smaller two door coupe. Being 6'5 this car seats me very comfortably and has plenty of space for being a compact.This car has 48,000 on it and has had a tran rebuild, replaced Fr Dr side tie rod, and been very well maintained by previous owner. This car is great on gas, around 100 miles and still a bit over half a tank left. The engine packs a punch when needed but this being my first nice car I baby her. Fun car to just cruise in, comfortable ride, good sound quality, and for a powerful little 4 banger it's pretty quiet.

Power Style Ride Audio Comfort MPG Machine

Heard of many tranny problems w car, new timing belt and tensioner, tie rods seem to fail, cracks near headlights cause condensation in headlight (happens a lot w fords this car and my sister's) RIDICULOUS SMALL SIDE VIEW MIRRORS!!