1999 Ford Escort Sedan SE
By zescown on
1999 Ford Escort SE 4dr Wagon
My car is actually an automatic transmission. I bought it for 1,500 used and it had around 164,000 miles on it with new brakes. It's my first car that I bought and is mine. It's small and has good mobility. It's really good on gas. My dads Chevy Tahoe has a 20 gallon tank and needs to be filled once a week while my car has a 10 gallon tank and needs to be filled once a week but this is an estimate from experience. It depends on how much you drive. It's fun drifting around in the winter time using the E-Brake. It also has a spoiler which I like. I read on the wheels that it can hold a max weight of 1,100 something pounds.
Favorite Features
High miles per gallon. Reliable transportation. Front seats can angle super far back that you can practically sleep in the car.
Suggested Improvements
Would be nice if there was an arm rest on the right side of the drivers seat. Would also be good if there was more cup holders for the back seats. It would be really nice to have a bigger gas tank so I don't need to fill it up once a week or two meaning I would fill it up once every 2 to 3 weeks. It also has a cassette player which I don't have any and in today's days there are CD players which would be nice on the car.