LIKE THE ENERGIZER!!! IT JUST KEEPS GOIN AN GOIN!!
By mmfm on
1998 Ford Escort ZX2 Cool 2dr Coupe
Ive had my 98 zx2 forever. She never lets me down. Im the third owner. The guy b 4 me literally drove the wheels off of it. didnt change the oil for 3 years over 41000 miles. when i got it did a tune up an a oil change.I only run the best. 93 octane ngk11 plugs an 8mm wires. castrol sytec fully sythetic. has 336,588 miles on it right now. still rips. took it to quaker drag strip ran a 15.3 at 91mph. bone stock. blew quite a few doors off it its time an will continue til it dyes on me. Its a fact if u take care of ur car ur car will take care of u. i have replace everthing on it once or maybe twice but i definatly got my moneys worth !!!!!5 STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Favorite Features
THE 5 SPEED TRANNY IS FLAWLESS...That car has surprized many people in its time.. ive made quite a few people mad.. cause they got beat by an escort.. I know id hate to lose to one. I also like the interior. pretty comphy for a guy my size. im 5/11 225lbs an its not hard on the back an i got plenty of room.
Suggested Improvements
if they had to change somethin id say have to b the wheels. im not real keane of the front bumper either but they work an get the job done... 5STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!