1997 Ford Escort Consumer Review: 1997 Ford Escort station wagon

1997 Ford Escort - Consumer Review

LX Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

1997 Ford Escort station wagon
By Fay Forto on

1997 Ford Escort LX 4dr Wagon

It drives like new. I enjoy driving it and it is a great gas saver. I can drive all day long and it is fun to drive it. It takes 5 passengers including me the driver. It drives very smoothly. I can put groceries behind the back seat. I can also put things on top of the car. It is very useful to me. I love it because it gives the same comfort just like a mini van or SUV. It is very comfortable. It provides what I need in a car. I do not have to spend a whole lot of money buying an expensive car because this one provides me what I really needed in a car. I enjoy driving it and I want other car owners to know that it is not just foreign cars that saves me gas. I am happy with it.

My favorite features are the following: First, I like this car because it has 4 cylinder that saves me lots of money on gas. Second, I can have four other people ride with me. I feel comfortable driving it because it drives very smoothly. It drives and ride like new. I don't have to buy a new car.