1992 Ford Escort - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escort model:
Very good first car
By that guy on 04/04/07 11:27 AM (PDT)

1992 Ford Escort GT 2dr Hatchback

This car was a gift from my parents as a first car. The car is great. It gets good gas mileage and is fun to drive. For being only a 2-door the back seats are still roomy and I was able to fit my friends who are over 6 feet tall in it. But it's a good car and recommend it to first drivers because it's safe.

GT raves
By baks on 09/16/05 16:16 PM (PDT)

1992 Ford Escort GT 2dr Hatchback

We bought this car with 115,000 miles for my husband. Works road construction and has the car has approximately 387,000 or 487,000 miles; he can't remember if he flipped it two or three times so far. We have only replace the alternator once, and a hose. Wonderful car, and fun to drive. Has some good get up and go!

built to last
By airhorton on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Escort GT 2dr Hatchback

My Father gave me this car, with around 180,000 miles on it, and now im pushing 210,000 miles and still running stong. very quick and nimble. 0-60 in 7.0 sec!

Fun little car
By Keithc on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Ford Escort GT 2dr Hatchback

This car is quick and very fun to drive. This car also has style with its fog lamps, alloy wheels, and spoiler. This car is cheap and you'll have a blast driving it.

unreliable
By ford_lover on 06/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Ford Escort GT 2dr Hatchback

fun to drive but it has overheated and now blew the manaul trans after it seems all the trans fluid leaked out. Also, I hate the automatic shoulder belt system!