2016 Ford Escape SUV Consumer Reviews - 52 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Ford Escape SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escape model:

Retirement Sunday School Transportation
By Jerry S.

2016 Ford Escape SUV Titanium 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Our Escape is driven infrequently with less than 3000 miles on the odometer in one year. It is comfortable and gets great MPG for short runs and in the 30 MPG on trips of an hour or two. While I prefer a sedan or pickup for my personal vehicle, this vehicle is primarily driven by the Mrs. I would definitely recommend an Escape without reservations to anyone looking for a vehicle that is economical, attractive, and keeps up with the interstate speedsters. :o)

Bought this for my daughter for college graduation
By SMT

2016 Ford Escape SUV S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

........ because her POS used vehicle was nickel and diming me badly. This thing is sweet. Too small for me, but she is tiny. No leather, no sunroof. NAV package, 2.0 ecoboost (this thing flies!), nice firm power seats, great dash layout, tight firm steering. Wonderful little car. A little pricey, but I think it is worth it for what you get. I guess everything is pricey these days since I haven't bought a new truck since 2004.

First 4WD SUV
By Ann Johnston

2016 Ford Escape SUV SE 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Very pleased so far (1 month). Determined to buy a Ford this time for their good history; no bail out and American.

2016 ESCAPE TITANIUM
By JOANNE WEYLAND

2016 Ford Escape SUV Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

LOVE THIS SUV, STYLE AND DESIGN. HEARD IT WAS GREAT IN THE WINTER, ALSO.

Great little Ford
By Rolf and Reina Fischer

2016 Ford Escape SUV SE 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

First , the Escape. I purchased had the 2.0litre turbo, which changes this vehicle from a nice little SUV to an OMG, I'm going how fast! Wanted something bigger for my wife then the Hyundai that she had and researched the Escape. This little SUV is far from little in features and interior room. First off the seating is comfortable and after driving 3 hours to Orlando, I hoped out and felt no fatigue and was ready to go. The driving characteristics are responsive and light, sometimes can feel a little to responsive, wish it had a sport mode for steering like my mustang. The power is great, 240hp out of a 2 litre turbo, crazy, kept finding myself cruising at high 80's and having to let off the gas. At this speed it averages 26.5 mph. We were loaded up with 2 dog carriers and several sets of golf clubs as well as suit cases and everything fit in the back without a single care. The interior sound was minimal, more noticeable was the tire noise from the Continental tires... All in all would have no problem suggesting this vehicle and hope to put many miles on it.