Traded up to Titanium 2.0
By terra4m on
2014 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I purchased a 2013 Escape SE 4wd w/ the 1.6L engine and loved the vehicle. I wished I had gone with more features, so I traded it on a 2014 Escape Titanium 4wd with the 2.0L engine and all the goodies. I love this vehicle! I've owned a lot of cars, from most all manufacturers, including high-end cars, and this new Titanium is my favorite all-around vehicle. I get very good gas mileage, it's very comfortable, and the NVH, fit and finish are on par with the luxury brands. Sync w/ MyFordTouch is terrific, and intuitive. I can also use the manual controls easily if I don't want to use the voice or touch controls. Ford has really done a great job with their new vehicles.
Favorite Features
Sony system w/ MyFord Touch, Power liftgate, intuitive controls and quality craftsmanship. A blast to drive, as it handles like it's on rails. Love the 19" Wheels and tires which make it ride better than my previous model, and look much nicer. 2.0L EcoBoost engine has plenty of power, while still getting great gas mileage. The capless fuel-filler is a great feature and should be on all vehicles. Navigation system is great, and better than many other systems I've used. Sharp looking interior and exterior. Remote SmartKey and the nearly invisible keypad are welcome additions.
Suggested Improvements
All I can think of is it would be nice if it had a larger fuel tank, but that would sacrifice space in other areas, so I can't really complain.