Surpassed expectations
By cinemabon on
2014 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Having driven Toyota's and Hyundai's over the past decade, my wife and I decided to go domestic and test drove a Ford Escape. We were stunned with the level of craftsmanship and quality. We wanted the sunroof and purchased the Titanium that also includes the Escape's top-of-the-line package (did not include park assist). From the moment we took to the road, we fell in love with the Escape and have continued that love affair for the past two months. The car is quiet, drives easily, has a ton of features, and is easy to learn once you figure out the Sync capabilities. We also love the remote start, a must when you live in the south (North Carolina).
Favorite Features
Remote start, auto-sensing touch unlock, no key entry and start, the gate life with foot swipe (probably the best feature of all), awd, hands free calling, great gps features, synch, sitting in the back and looking up through that huge window, did I mention the power lift gate with you foot!!! Back up camera, dual climate, beautiful pearl finish that's easy to clean, no fuel cap!!! close and go!
Suggested Improvements
Drive to me - "Hey, car! Come here!" Dirt repellent surface - never wash your car Electric assist or hybrid to improve fuel economy Bigger sun roof Interact with synch on your android phone