2014 Ford Escape Consumer Review: Fun to Drive 2014 Escape Titan

2014 Ford Escape - Consumer Review

2014 Ford Escape

Titanium 4dr SUV (1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Fun to Drive 2014 Escape Titanium 2.0T 4WD
By escapeman2 on

2014 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I like driving it, I was leasing a Mercedes E350 when I bought the Escape, and I really don't regret buying it, I feel just as comfortable as I was in the E Class, The Touch screen is more complicated than it should be, but it works.
Everybody that see the car praises it for the looks, the drive, handling, built quality, etc.
I think for the $33K 4WD and 401A package its a good value, it's quiet which I like and the stereo is great comparable to the E Class. I really cant wait to drive it every day, its fun, and spacious, I'm not a tall person! Even the kids like it better than the E Class, I owned before the ML and R Class but love this one the best

I love the Sync, the Sony audio quality, park assist, power tail gate, the leather seats, 4WD, engine power, you cant tell its a 2.0 4 cylinder engine, it has power like the V6, Quiet interior, good quality materials, 19" wheels, remote start.

Make the My Ford Touch easier its too complicated for being on the road driving it, if you set-up everything before you go its fine but not while you're driving it. Fuel economy not like promised, but they say you need to brake in the engine, but I enjoy the power though. I would not sacrifice power for fuel economy.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review