2014 Ford Escape Consumer Review: Fun Little SUV

2014 Ford Escape - Consumer Review

Fun Little SUV
By tykesmom2007 on

2014 Ford Escape SE 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After 6 years of driving a Ford Focus, I found that although I loved the car, I missed being in an SUV. I have a 2003 Explorer XLT that serves as our boat hauler/ camping vehicle, but needed something comfortable for trips to our mountain house. I've found it. This is an amazingly fun little SUV - handles well, and looks and feels like a much more expensive vehicle. One of the best driving cars I've ever owned. The gas mileage is not on par with my former Focus, but it's an easy trade off for the room and comfort in the Escape.

Agile handling, beautiful leather interior, Sync with My Ford Touch, heated leather seats, and the dual zone climate control. Very comfortable ride for both driver and passengers, and more than adequate cargo space. Also, the new design is absolutely beautiful - Inside and out, it oozes quality - looks, feels and drives like a much more expensive car.

Truly cannot think of any at this point. I've had mine for almost three weeks now, and have enjoyed every minute behind the wheel!