Used 2014 Ford Escape Consumer Reviews - 70 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford Escape - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escape model:

Water Leaking
By Robert

2014 Ford Escape SE 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Had vehicle for a little over 2 years now. Great acceleration and handling. Gas mileage not as advertised. Average 20 mpg city and 26 hwy. Only problem is the water leak on passenger side front. Both sides were leaking but dealer fixed drivers side. After two attempts by dealer to repair, passenger side still leaks. We are glad we leased and did not buy this vehicle.

This car has opened the road for us to travel.
By Billie Sugden

2014 Ford Escape SE 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We recently purchased a Ford Escape 2014 from Seeley Ford and Kia on Stadium dr. Kalamazoo Mi. This car was a real God send for the price they allowed me to buy it for. We find this car easy to drive with a lot of bells and whistles. I enjoy the technological part and the comfort of the seats and ride. We took it on a road trip recently from Mattawan, Michigan to northern Michigan around Gaylord then up to the bridge and back home on less then $70 for gas. Living on a fixed income this will make it a more do-able thing for us to travel on a shoe string savings. My husband and I are both disabled with Fibromyalgia and find it hard to ride for a long period of time. We suffered very little discomfort or fatigue from riding up to Gaylord or back home.

2014 Ford Escape
By Frederick Eierman

2014 Ford Escape SE 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We have not had the car very long, but so far we are enjoying the purchase and have had no negative comments about this vehicle.27

Love it, if it weren't for all the rattles!
By R. Lewis

2014 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I really love everything about my escape, its the 2.0 turbo, but the interior rattles drive me nuts, and there's too many to even try and have "fixed". Sad that a vehicle with so few miles on it sounds like a 300,000 mile car. infact, I drive my '71 Chevy truck more because it's almost rattle free and 45 years old. I would really love it if it was quieter inside, but I'll probably have to get rid of it for something better built.

Love it, if it weren't for all the rattles!
By R. Lewis

2014 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)