Titanium is AWESOME!!!!
By tweetabird on
2013 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I just got the new Ford Escape titanium 2.0 eco boost.. in ginger ale!!! I have the bigger tires also, 19 inch on it. I absolutely love love love my new titanium and couldn't stop driving it when I got it home!!!! It's a total blast to drive and yes I can truly say this titanium of mine stops on a dime!!! The titanium to me was worth every penny I paid!! I use to drive a 2002 Ford Escape this Ford I feel as if I am driving a sportscar!! I must admit I did go over the speed limit some and really give it a go!! It is fantastic and such a beautiful CUV!! I would NEVER trust a bad review go and test drive it.. and make up your own mind! I love everything about mine!!! Thanks Ford!!
Favorite Features
Backup camera is awesome! The Nav is awesome! Sony stereo wonderful! Seats are very comfortable and adjust beautifully I am 5'5!! Can see everything beautifully with no problems! Other reviewers complained about comfort with seats and I really don't get it! My seats feel wonderful they are cloth & leather!! Seriously I am really comfortable and could see dash & Nav screen everything beautifully!! The brake and gas are perfect for my height not to close! I wear a size 7 shoe. All in all I am loving it!
Suggested Improvements
At this time nothing I can see.