Titanium Ford Escape 2013!!!!!!!
By tweetabird on
2013 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
..I absolutely adore my new Ford Escape Titanium!!!! Seriously. it's a beautiful, comfortable and oh so quiet ride! I also, love that I can push the hatch button in the car and then see my dog Lilly staring at me to get her out..when we go to the Park. The stereo system is fantastic!! I have NOT had a single problem since I bought it 3 months ago. Only asked out on a date at the gas station! LOL! Sync is working beautifully!! My phone is wonderful to call family and friends! Navigation is beautiful! Don't believe anyone that tells you different the screen is sweet and works beautifully! Drive the Titanium model only I say it is beautiful in the ginger ale(green) color! Worth every dime!
Favorite Features
Sync works wonderfully in mine!! Stereo to die for! Navigation system has worked wonderfully, also! Love everything really it ROCKS! Great vehicle and beautiful color in Ginger Ale! Have a huge bed for my dog in the back when needed.. she loves the comfort and all the room! Lots and lots of room I feel! Added a yakima ski rack and love being able to put skiis on top and go skiing here in Colorado! Almost forgot the sun roof is awesome and mood lighting too!
Suggested Improvements
None mine is wonderful!