2013 Ford Escape 1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Just bought my Escape

2013 Ford Escape - Consumer Review

2013 Ford Escape SE 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

SE 4dr SUV (1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

Just bought my Escape
By lexan1965 on

2013 Ford Escape SE 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I went to take a test drive with my wife as the Escape was the only small SUV I had not test driven yet. I test drove the Equinox, Terrain, and the new RAV4. After the drive in the new Escape, I was sold! I got the SEL trim level, a two thousand dollar rebate, plus the X-plan for being employed as a Ford supplier. The make-over for 2013 is a big improvement inside and out for the Escape. Ford has done a good job redesigning the 2013 model. I'm 6'-4" and 238lbs. and fit very comfortably in the Escape. Love everything about it so far. I don't understand all the negative reviews and I hope I don't experience any of the problems described by others. Average of 28.5 mpg 70hwy/30city.

Favorite Features

Heated leather seats, lumbar support. Interior and exterior re-design of the vehicle. Visibility out the front window and sides. Touch screen system features. Peppy engine, agile handling, and nice ride. Blind spot side mirrors.

Suggested Improvements

coin holder in center console. Armrest could be bigger and more forward.