Great Vehicle
By jeff5558 on
2013 Ford Escape SE 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
SEwith 1.6 Turbo. 4600 miles so far. Car is fast, fun and great on Gas. I get 25-26 with 50/50 Highway and City, straight up 33/34 on the interstate. Anything over 80 it drops to 29. Very versatile. SYNC is weird, but it works. Takes and makes calls, but won't work with my Nano or Shuffle. Looks good, runs good. Waiting for an SVT version to come out.
Favorite Features
I love the 1 hand rear seat lowering operation, and my dog likes all the window space in the back. The ability to have two trip computers is neat, and after getting used ton the capless gas tank I like that too.
Suggested Improvements
I do wish there was an option to have a power window in the liftgate. Also, an auto-lower feature for the passenger side door window would be nice.
By albyg
on 03/07/14 16:39 PM (PST)

I love all the same features about our Escape that you do. We have the SEL...I plugged my Walkman into one of the uSB ports and it gives me all the features of the Walman right there on the touch screen. Pretty nice feature. All of our windows go down part way or all the way depending on how you use the switch. I little touch and it goes down a little or push the switch down all the way it it goes down all the way without holding the switch.