Great car
By cool9 on
2013 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I have had my Escape for 2 months now, and I love it. The engine is second to none in this class. Seats are extremely comfortable. I only have one knock on the vehicle and that is the brake and gas pedal too close together. Other than that, I strongly recommend the car.
Favorite Features
Acceleration. Seat comfort. Sound system. Auto Lift gate.
Suggested Improvements
Move the brake and gas pedals further apart. Make the instructions for adjusting the remote start feature easier to find and understand.
By sentinelone
on 03/16/13 23:25 PM (PDT)

I see you have an issue with the pedal clearance on your 2013 Ford Escape. I noticed this Recall issued by Ford that may remedy your issue. Please post back and let us know if that's the case, thanks. http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchResults?searchType=ID&targetCategory=R&searchCriteria.nhtsa_ids=12V319000

By sentinelone
on 03/16/13 23:27 PM (PDT)

Well, since URL links don't work right here, I'll just give you the info for you to find it, "Report Receipt Date: JUL 06, 2012 NHTSA Campaign Number: 12V319000 Component(s): SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC , STRUCTURE Potential Number of Units Affected: 8,266" You can do more searching here if the URL link shows correctly here, http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchComplaints