2013 Ford Escape 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Glad I waited to review

2013 Ford Escape - Consumer Review

Titanium 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

Glad I waited to review my Escape
By kahunaman on

2013 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My last vechicle was a great car, a VW CC Turbo, it ran like the wind and handled great while getting 22 city and 32 hwy, however it only seated 4 and had very little room. I was pleased by the Escapes Turbo, handling, cargo, 5 passenger seating and all of the great features on my Titanium however The EPA rating of 22 and 30 just wasnt to be. The city millage was meeting and or exceeding the estimates but despite driving very conservatively I was only getting 24 hwy on my first real road trips. Then after 5 months and 3800 miles I am proud to say my Escape just got 29.5mpg fully loaded with 5 passengers and luggage on a family vacation. I ran premium gas and the AC at about 65-70. Awesome!

Favorite Features

The Sync is much better than reported. The my touch offers loads of info and the non-GPS information system is very accurate. The handling is exceptional and the turbo is spunky. To quote my 14 year old sun, its like driving a space craft. More space in back than I had realized.

Suggested Improvements

More storage in front.