2013 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
* Overall recommended buy
* Driven 5,000Kms mostly on highway ( 3500Kms)
Escape 2013 - Made for this decade.
* Fully functional Tech. - Rivals
* Chinks will be corrected with factory recalls
* This shouldn't stop you from buying
* Smoothest power delivery and handling in class
* Great safety features
An American car with European heart
Small, Quick & Very Functional
19 inch wheels has its advantages & dis-advantages
* Smooth Power Transfer & Handling
* Quick lane changes
* Spacious interior
* Fully tech. add-ons rivaling lower segment luxury SUVs
* Plenty of power
* Excellent outside design
* Break pedal & Gas pedal are too close
(Interference with center console) and need training ( *Current factory recall to fix this issue)
* Engine seem to behave differently( Noisy) similar speed & road conditions Cruise control has some chinks that need resolution. When on cruise, changing from cruise to manual mode makes engine lag in power and can't accelerate to change lane to make room for vehicles right behind.( *Dangerous)
* I still can't figure out what seat & steering settings best suite me
* Noisy ride on a rough or unpaved highway
* Lack of consistency in the engine power transmission & drive quality
Since you have the Ti, and most likely have MyTouch in the vehicle, can you describe how well it functions?
I have a 2011 F150.
The MyTouch in the vehicle makes it a chore to drive, and in some cases, dangerous.
I want to see if Ford has corrected this problem in newer vehicles.