2013 Ford Escape Consumer Review: 2012 and 2013 Escape

2013 Ford Escape SUV - Consumer Review

2012 and 2013 Escape
By tjack129 on

2013 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have a 2012 limited and just bought the wife a 2013 Titanium. I like the old boxy model.....easy to drive.....easy to see out of.....everything works properly. It has the 2.5 engine and though it is not the smoothest and strongest engine it has been reliable and returns decent mileage. In my every day driving.....going to golf course.....running around to do things and occasional trips up the interstate to see granddaughter.....it is giving me currently 23.8 mpg over a period of several thousand miles. The new Titanium does every thing better except the mileage.....only 20.0 at this point. Hope fully that will improve.....only 500 miles at this point.

It can really get down the road when you want it to.....runs smoothly.....rides smoothly and looks really nice in that fancy white color. The myford touch seems a little complicated for old folks like us but so far has worked ok during the limited things we have asked it to do. Taking baby steps in learning what is capable of.....so far we have not tried voice control except on telephone and use manual controls for most stuff where available. Every thing good so far and the wife really likes it.