2013 Ford Escape SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escape model:
My take after 1800 miles.
By mfd4300 on 07/10/12 12:50 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Escape SUV Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

So I have had my 2013 for 2.5 weeks now, ready to share my insight. I had the 2010 6cy escape before this new one. I average 50,000 miles a year, for me its all about the drive and interior comfort, looks are not important to me. I am a ford guy and really wish I could get my old escape back. In my opinion not a fan at all of the new design, overall I think it will hurt ford sales. I consider this a saftey issue, and will bet on a recall eventualy. The gas pedal is way to close to the brake pedal. I have a size 12 foot and drive with sneakers on, I barely have enough room between the brake pedal and center console, imposible with work or snow boots on.

Disappointing
By crd1029 on 06/13/12 19:35 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Escape SUV S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I had been researching small SUVs and hatchbacks for months, anxiously awaiting several of the new offerings. One was the 2013 Ford Escape. My wife and I arrived at the dealer the day their first base S Escape arrived. We really liked the exterior look of the car and were excited to drive it. After 20 min., we were very disappointed. The levers and knobs were cheap plastic and the seats were very hard. The ride was extremely stiff and we felt every ripple in the road. The engine was buzzy and loud starting from the rest position. We quickly realized this car may be all right for zipping around town, but would tire you out on any longer trip. We ended up buying a Nissan Rogue. MUCH nicer- fun

Replaced my german ML
By cwpbup on 06/12/12 08:48 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Escape SUV Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have had this vehicle for only a week, but it is so much fun to drive and it has everything you might need on a vehicle. I especially love the blis which tells me who is in my blind spot. The engine is so peppy you might think your in a sports car. Ford has a surefire winner in the new escape.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford Escape Suv in VA is:

$142 per month*