2012 Ford Escape Consumer Review: Great SUV

2012 Ford Escape SUV - Consumer Review

Great SUV
By brendino140 on

2012 Ford Escape XLT 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This was my first ford vehicle and probably will not be my last. I got the 2012 model because of the big changes for the 2013 crossover model. The escape provides a nice ride and great handling. I feel very safe driving in poor weather conditions. The interior design is great and provides great visibility. But, I recommend the V6 model for the best driving experience.

Ford Sync and bluetooth. The Ford sync bluetooth is the best I have seen in the market. Similar vehicles do not match to the quality of the phone functions. And, the blind spot mirrors are GREAT.

The exterior needs some improvements to the rear bumper. Also, the headlights are just 'ok'.
By aerotus
on 04/11/14 13:00 PM (PDT)

I have to think ... how do you know if the six cylinder is a better driving experience if you don't have one? Have you driven the six? Just saying ... the balance might not be as good, maybe the elevated MPG is not worth it? Possibly the transmission is not as smooth. Anyhow, you may be right but ....