Love my new 2012 Ford Escape Limited!
By swp2012 on
2012 Ford Escape Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I am a twenty something single woman and wanted a small SUV without that "mom car" look and something small enough to not feel like I'm driving a bus. The Fors Escape was perfect! I have the limited version which was a little more expensive but I don't regret getting it at all! The black/charcoal/grey interior is beautiful and I get so many compliments. The ride is fairly smooth and I get pretty good gas mileage- about 22 mpg city, 24 hwy which is better than expected considering I have the V6 engine. I feel very secure in the car and definitely feel if I'm in an accident- I will have the advantage. It's an all around great car and worth the price!
Favorite Features
Leather seats, seat warmers, easy to park - I transitioned very well from a car to SUV, size is perfect - not to big and not too small, beautiful inside and out, awesome design, great premium tires, Bluetooth through my phone is my absolute favorite feature- I use my iPhone's iPod through that and no cords required!, great room in the trunk space, seats fold easily, very versatile for anyone, reliability has proven over the years to be great with Ford Escapes.
Suggested Improvements
Middle seat in the back's head rest somewhat blocks view in rear view through mirror but I just took it out and stored it- no big deal. Back seat- although spacey - is similar to a mid-size car. 3 adults are a little cramped but still fit fine. It was perfect for me because I didn't want a huge SUV but still wanted to be high up in my vehicle unlike a sedan. It isn't extremely fast when it first starts accelerating. I think I was so used to my old car being so peppy. But I think its helped me a lot to save gas by not having a lead foot.