2012 Ford Escape SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escape model:
Love Fords Escape XLT
By mainsworth on 12/13/11 18:14 PM (PST)

2012 Ford Escape SUV XLT 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I really like our suv.. Owned it 6 months. Recommend it. Nice ride. Impressive interrior.

Great SUV For The Price So Far
By bman27 on 11/23/11 12:04 PM (PST)

2012 Ford Escape SUV XLT 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I had a 05 escape so i am used to how the handle and drive. I got the car for about 21,900 for the sxt with no other features like the sun package etc.. The 4 cyl accelerates well and the handling is nice. I do agree that the brakes need to catch up with the times and go to all wheel disc brakes. If you are looking for a american car without want to spend 30k this is a nice one to try. I am tall and i fit well. The sticker did not say anything about wheel tilt but it is on all of them. No telescoping adjust but who uses that move your seat up then!

Paint problems!!!
By norm444 on 11/11/11 05:39 AM (PST)

2012 Ford Escape SUV XLT 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My new 2012 Escape has been into the body shop now twice for paint contamination!!! Also found on the back tail gate ford did not paint the edges on the 4 lower corners!! Yes I have seen other 2012 the same way!!!!!

great truck
By misterbaker on 09/10/11 05:15 AM (PDT)

2012 Ford Escape SUV XLT 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just traded my Nissan Pathfinder that was too big and used too much gas as well as being awful on a long trip. The Escape handles well and is very comfortable. Fits 4 adult males comfortably and the 4 cylinder still has plenty of power to move you around. Of course the interior isn't as snazzy as my wife's F-150 Lariat, but hey what do you expect for 25K less?! Overall it's my favorite of any vehicle I've ever owned.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Ford Escape Suv in VA is:

$133 per month*