2012 Ford Escape SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escape model:
Great Car for the money
By roadrunner00 on 05/06/14 20:08 PM (PDT)

2012 Ford Escape SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Bought the 4 cylinder limited model to get better gas mileage than we were getting with out 8 cylinder. Having said that you can definitely tell its a 4 cylinder. it definitely doesn't have the get up and go that Ive become accustomed to but thats a trade I was willing to make. It feels luxurious and comfortable inside which was surprising to me since I am tall and I thought it was going to be too small. But for the money you can't beat it and I am happy with my purchase.

My first ford and won't be my last
By southern_guy82 on 09/02/12 13:31 PM (PDT)

2012 Ford Escape SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Bought a new 2012 ford escape limited and I love it I down sized from a Lincoln navigator Because of Gas mileage and cost of up keep. I have had my escape for two weeks and have put almost 300 miles on it so far and I love it. It is a perfect fit for me I love the feel the way it handles the ride and the interior/exterior design. It is a great car for the money Great job Ford I'm already planning my second car and it will be a Ford.

Pretty good little car
By cpatterson1177 on 03/04/12 05:12 AM (PST)

2012 Ford Escape SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The leather seats are very comfortable once you get the seat adjust just as you like it. My passengers tell me that there is a ton of room in the back seats and that the back seats are very comfortable. I got the steel blue color and I notice that it shows dirt very easily. Even right after I wash it, dirt appears on it. The back area is very prone to getting water spray from the rear wheels. I would recommend mud flaps. The premium stereo has a lot of features to it, but the speakers do not sound "premium". I would like a clearer sound and some additional bass. Also, the speakers on the front are in the door, so you leg muffles them. The ride is very comfortable, but has big turn radius.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Ford Escape Suv in VA is:

$151 per month*