Apex Suv And An Asset To Any Owner
By truth1hurts on
2011 Ford Escape XLT 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
We love our 2011 Ford Escape as, in our opinion, it hammers the competition and it is a valued asset in our family. The pathetic competition, the 2008 Jeep Patriot does even come close to the reliability, power, style, reputation and perks of a comfortable Ford. The Escape will not hurt pocketbooks; it is reasonably priced and I would recommend people trying to get a better deal through the employee pricing campaign. Money well spent, the Ford Escape. It made a former unhappy owner of the Jeep elated when we slid into a 2011 Ford. The competition will be full of jealousies as Ford is known to give many the "wow factor" in an winner vehicle.
Favorite Features
We like features like Sync, cruise control and defrosters on the side view mirror. I am particularily comfortable with the better height of the Suv and its better all around window visibility. I hope potentional buyers will review the comments of the Escape as many readers become more informed. It's a winner vehicle with a solid reputation. This Canadian has no qualms in recommending an Escape and the service and sales at Coastal Ford in Burnaby, BC were incredible.
Suggested Improvements
I am not a fan of the new exterior style of the 2014 Escape but like improvements like the rear cargo hatch opening under the bumper that can be easily accessed. Ford will be in the family for a long time, good riddance to Jeep.