More problems
By al_syracuse on
2011 Ford Escape XLT 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
In addition to problems I've reported earlier, (hoot, and poor build quality) I now have another issue. When driving in bad weather (heavy rain such as we've been having lately) water comes into the passenger compartment from below and totally drenches the interior floor. Another example of the extremely poor quality of workmanship. - This will definitely be my last Ford.
Suggested Improvements
Improve overall quality. Respond to customer issues. Correct known problems within 5 years.
By 0ffroader
on 05/10/11 14:41 PM (PDT)

Did you check with the dealership? No car should have the water problem you mentioned. Check the lemon law in your state and see what you can do. I highly doubt that Ford would sell cars if they had known about a big problem like this.

By georgemca
on 11/16/11 19:02 PM (PST)

hi ,the water leak problem is coming from the bottom of the front passengers door. there are drains slots at the bottom of the door when it rains the water runs down the glass into the door and out the slots , accept on the escape the door opening seal blocks the hole and the water can not escape. after rain or if you run a hose on the door glass for 3 minutes stop the water flow and open the door . you will see the water poor out of the hole. i am having the same problem on my 2011. have not fixed yet should not be very difficult now that we can show ford . good luck.