Happy Ex-150 user
By Bogey golfer on
2010 Ford Escape Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Have used f-150's for almost 50 yrs..... Traded my '98 pu in for a smaller vehicle as I no longer at age 70 require a truck, but desired the similar ride and driver sitting-up comfort I became used to. I have not been disappointed a bit. Am getting 25.8 mpg combined mileage with the 6 cyl engine right out of the box. Only complaint I have is that the driver is a bit confined on right side with the transmission console for the big leg room I am used to..... But I am 6,2" and 310# ..... So if I have room, almost anyone else will have more! Dash is great and allows full review of all info quickly....... And I added moon roof as a treat to myself..... Kinda like it! Yes.... Count me as a happy owner!
Favorite Features
glad i went with the 6 cyl engine mated to that 6 speed transmission. Computor ahows 28+ MPG while highway driving....... and so far, 25.8 MPG total use 1st 1,000 miles. ( NOTE: The Program will not permit me to register my car as a 6 cylinder, 6A tran vehicle in the limited !!! IT IS NOT A 4 CYL )
Suggested Improvements
I'd like to see some additional right knee space provcided by making that area of the console thinner or indented a bit if possible ??? And a small LED light at the moon roof to show when it is properly closed and weather-tight.