I was fine it till the transmission died at 36200 miles.
Fortunately I had bought extended warranty.
I fixed it at the dealer and it still giving me troubles.
I still see sudden gear change at low speeds.
Do not know how much time this fixing will last, but I am always scared to take my family on a drive on this one.
1. Ample of cargo space
2. Feels sturdy
3. Nice seats
4. Very fule efficient
5. Love the SYNC, I hooked up an external hard drive to this. It recongnizes and plays all my music.
1. Unreliable transmission
2. Interior is not nice - pretty cheap plastic
3. Very noisy - I reckon being an I4 engine it will be noisy, but it is a litle too much.
1. Better Transmission design and calibration
2. More stramlined body
3. Train exhaust engineers to do a better job for NVH.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.