I was fine it till the transmission died at 36200 miles.
Fortunately I had bought extended warranty.
I fixed it at the dealer and it still giving me troubles.
I still see sudden gear change at low speeds.
Do not know how much time this fixing will last, but I am always scared to take my family on a drive on this one.
1. Ample of cargo space
2. Feels sturdy
3. Nice seats
4. Very fule efficient
5. Love the SYNC, I hooked up an external hard drive to this. It recongnizes and plays all my music.
1. Unreliable transmission
2. Interior is not nice - pretty cheap plastic
3. Very noisy - I reckon being an I4 engine it will be noisy, but it is a litle too much.
1. Better Transmission design and calibration
2. More stramlined body
3. Train exhaust engineers to do a better job for NVH.