Sweet little truck!
By BarabooDad on
2009 Ford Escape Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Got my white suede loaded Limited I4 09 Escape. Great little truck! Seat feels good to drive in, and tons of buttons to play with, I mean use! Plenty of power to merge on to freeway or get in front of trouble, etc. My son likes riding in the back seat. Strong AC/fan and heater, too. The little touches like ambient lighting are cool, too. Didn't get the pretty but expensive Nav system. But the Voice Sync controls work great anyway. Linked my phone to Sync in less than 30 seconds, works great. Now I never even take my phone out of my pocket to make and receive calls. Love the Audiophile sound system, too!
Favorite Features
SYNC! Mileage 10mpg better than our Explorer! Power is good, mileage is better. Feels great to drive in. Small, but lots of room, good mileage, and still feels like a truck, not a car on stilts. Safety features.
Suggested Improvements
Would like the memory features for seat position, and pedals that move back and forth, like our Explorer has. Also, the windshield wiper moves just before the spray, which smears bugs a bit.