Great Buy
By Brenda Jolly on
2009 Ford Escape XLS 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I bought this in April of '09 and waited to write this review, because I wanted to see if my delight in this car would hold--it has. So far, I've gotten 26 mpg's but it's still adjusting. I saw where Edmunds said getting the rear seat down was difficult -not so- lift a handle and down it folds. I'm loving the Siris radio that comes free for 6 months. I will subscribe when it runs out. The fit of the car is great. My husband loves it too. I bought this car because when I researched cars on Edmnds, the people who had bought this car gave it such high marks. They were right. No complaints at all.
Favorite Features
I love all the technology located on the steering wheel. I'm not a techy but I'm learning to love it. I love my bluetooth phone-quick note- if you buy this car and your blue tooth doesn't work- it's the phone. Mine was defective so I got a new phone and it worked. To me blue-tooth is magic!
Suggested Improvements
Of course gas mileage-I hate paying for gas, and it went up again today. We need this car to get 50 miles a gallon-or more!