2007 Ford Escape Consumer Review: Love this car!

2007 Ford Escape - Consumer Review

2007 Ford Escape

Limited 4dr SUV (3.0L V6 AWD 4-speed Automatic)

Love this car!
By LOVE THIS CAR! on

2007 Ford Escape Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Gave up my loaded sienna with great trepidation. I'd become spoiled with all of the perks, space and comfort, but had to get awd and trade leasing for ownership due to a new job. Wish I'd done it sooner! Best decision ever-- comfort, heated leather seats, 6cd, great cargo area, smooth ride (once the tire pressure was adjusted), and awesome stereo. Couldn't ask for more! Even gets better gas mileage than my husband's kia sportage (which has less cargo space, no heated seats or 6 cd changer). Gets around great in bad weather. It's just fun to drive at a great price (saved 150/mo on buying compared to my lease w/out a trade)! Had a Jeep and Blazer--this is better!

Great acceleration getting onto the highway. Plenty of room for our son, dog and luggage going to our summer place. The back up sensors make parking in the city a breeze. Looks good and gets about 17mpg with mostly city driving. On the highway--a lot better!

Our Asian friends are surpassing this vehicle, but can't compare on pricing (so far)in our area. Needs to be more kid friendly with more(handy)rear cup holders, storeage and heat/AC. Again,I was spoiled. But Ford needs to think ahead to beat the market. Let's not forget about the warranty issue.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review