2007 Ford Escape SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escape model:
Great performance
By Grizzly on 10/15/08 17:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Escape SUV XLT Sport 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I run a fleet of Ford SUV's. I just bought numbers 14-15-16 of the Ford Escape in the last 6 yrs. I put about 100,000 miles a yr on my cars & run them 3 yrs before I trade them in. And the Escape performance and quality is 2nd to none. I also have 2 Ford Expeditions, also very reliable vehicles, however for the price differance & fuel mileage differance I rather the Escape. Have very minimal amount of "shop time" on them considering the amount of miles I put on my vehicles. So most definitely 2 thumbs up.

Still doing well
By Mike on 04/11/07 19:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Escape SUV XLT Sport 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I had an '06 Escape and loved it. Traded for a Mustang and recently traded back to an Escape. Great visibility and comfort. Gas mileage on the '06 was at 24 and hope to do as well on the '07. Lots of interior room with great storeage behind the back seat. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a SUV that does not need the third seat.Glad I went back to the Escape.

Pleasant Surprise
By Shane on 01/18/07 15:16 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Escape SUV XLT Sport 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I recently donate my car (98 Old Intrigue w/ 250,000 miles) and traded in a F-150 for my new Escape. It is the perfect compliment of the two vehicles. The ride is a lot better then what I expected from this vehicle. And it has seemed to handle the snow and ice well in these wonderfully short MN and ND winters. I'm averaging 24.6 (through the first 4,100 miles) MPG with the V6 which has been the most pleasant surprise.

Better Than the Explorer Sport
By steve on 12/03/06 17:32 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Escape SUV XLT Sport 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I got rid of my Explorer Sport and replaced it with the Escape Sport. Love to drive it. Great pick up. The air conditioner could be a little bit more powerful. All other Fords I have owned had great air. Live in Texas and cold air is a must. Great little SUV. Hope it holds up to the 100 round trip commute I have daily.

Great little truck
By Sue on 07/10/06 10:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Escape SUV XLT Sport 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this to replace an F150 4x4 Supercab. In addition to being much easier to park, this little Escape handles well, rides well, looks great, and seems to be pretty well made.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.