2007 Ford Escape 2.3L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Escape - Consumer Reviews

XLT 4dr SUV (2.3L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Escape model:
Regrets
By Lorili on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Escape XLT 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

The truck looks good enough on the outside, but inside it is not designed so well. I had the leather bag over the parking brake replaced once, but because of the way it lays over the brake, it is now torn again. Just a small tear, like a cut, but it is b/c of the way it lays right over the metal brake. That however, is not my big issue. My issue is the gas mileage. Previously, I had a 2000, GMC Yukon Denali that had almost better gas mileage. It was older, & bigger, but this truck is almost worse. I regret buying mine, but now I'm stuck with it.

Fun Car
By Jenn on 12/16/06 07:50 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Escape XLT 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I love my 2007 Escape. It's fun to drive, looks sharp and I get a lot of comments on it. The only thing I would change is the dashboard. I prefer digital info on the radio, such as temp, fuel range, etc. but that is not an option on mine. I would also put more numbers on the speedometer. It's a little difficult to tell if I am driving 65 or 70 because of the limited numbers listed.. Other than that, I am very happy with my vehicle.

As good as any other we tried out
By WvBigDog on 11/21/06 12:34 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Escape XLT 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I've read different reviews but I must say that so far we are very pleased with this vehicle. I is not lacking performance, stability, style, or comfort. Like I've always said it's all a matter of opinion and mine on the Escape is "luv it!"