2006 Ford Escape SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escape model:
This SUV rocks and rolls with life
By Dee on 05/16/08 09:08 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Escape SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This Ford Escape hybrid is big enough for 5 and is really sporty and comfortable. We travel to Vegas very often in it, and aren't thinking we may get stranded in the desert. It's super reliable and gets more than 32 mpg on the interstate! We save more than $290 a month on gasoline with our normal driving habits for family and business. Very cool!

Fun to drive and easy to park
By camguy on 07/15/06 18:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Escape SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This small SUV is by far my favorite vehicle. I always liked the Mercury version (Mariner) but decided to look at the Escape since it was basically the same with a slightly different look and was a few grand less. Well I loved the ride. Can't say anything bad about the car.

Fun SUV
By cb on 03/18/06 19:50 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Escape SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great little SUV. It's small enough to not feel as cumbersome as many of the larger 'utes, but still avoids feeling like a "toy", which I did not find to be true of the RAV4 and CR-V I took a look at. We got the Limited with every option except towing and sunroof. I've never had much use for a sunroof, and if I wanted to tow, I would buy a larger vehicle intended for that type of use. Highly recommend the titanium green color. It maintains a clean appearance longer than many colors, and looks great in sunlight. Overall a very nice vehicle, with surprising options. Highly recommended.

Very Good
By Larry on 08/25/05 13:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Escape SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven the vehicle for three months. It is really fun to drive. It is easy to get into and out of. The mileage around town is 18 to 20 mpg. On a trip from Jefferson City, MO to Dayton, OH and return it averaged a little over 25 mpg. The vehicle, for a small SUV, has lots of room and the rear seats fold down for hauling larger items. The engine has plenty of power.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.