2006 Ford Escape - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escape model:
Lovin' it
By GEB on 02/10/10 15:48 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Escape XLT 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

At 88k miles I love my Sonic Blu Escape. It has been everything I had hoped. Whether going confidently through snowy Pennsylvania winters, or carrying a canoe to a lake, or toting our college student's stuff, or hauling yard/tree trimmings, it has done it all comfortably.

I love my Escape
By K. Hegmegee on 10/20/06 17:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Escape XLT 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I drive 50 miles a day and my Escape is wonderful. I has a cool sporty growl and is a practical mom bus. Mud? No, problem. I wish I had a lumbar support but otherwise my next car will most likely be another Escape just fancier.

More than I expected
By zookeeper on 09/02/06 22:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Escape XLT 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Looked at small AWD vehicles and picked the Escape based on ride, looks and mileage. In the four months we have driven the Escape it has done everything I had hoped for and more. We saved on gas usage by half over our other vehicles and other than oil changes it has not seen the dealer for any reason. The fit and finish on the car was perfect and even with the four cylinder the performance has been great.

Fun SUVette
By HA on 04/18/06 18:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Escape XLT 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Looked at several of the smaller SUVs and got this one based on the FORD name, safety packages and mileage. It came with the leather package and the sun and sound package for free, I am assuming in response to the many complaints of inferior interior design. The better stereo is great and the sunroof is nice too. Do not like the center console and cup holder placement though. Engine is surprisingly responsive considering it is only a 4 cylinder.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.