2005 Ford Escape Consumer Review: Love it

2005 Ford Escape - Consumer Review

XLT 4dr SUV (2.3L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Love it
By erica27 on

2005 Ford Escape XLT Fwd 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my Escape for almost a year and a half and I absolutely love it! I am a senior in college and it's everything and more I could want in a car! My previous vehicles were sedans and the Escape drives like a car, but I love sitting higher in traffic and would not trade this car for anything! I hit a deer a few months ago and I know that I would have been injured if I were in a sedan. It is so spacious. I am now the designated driver on road trips, but it's well worth it because all my friends love the car too and we all fit comfortably! I plan on graduating college and heading off into the real world in this vehicle!

6 disc CD player, automatic windows (my previous cars had crank windows, so little things excite me!), power sunroof, comfort

Gas mileage, but that's only natural these days. It's not bad for an SUV, I guess. The cupholders in the front, only able to fit one cup, the other one barely fits due to the center console.