2005 Ford Escape Consumer Review: My first Ford and SUV

2005 Ford Escape - Consumer Review

XLT Sport 4dr SUV (3.0L V6 AWD 4-speed Automatic)

My first Ford and SUV
By dee_hayden on

2005 Ford Escape XLT Sport AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2005 Ford Escape XLT 4x4 Sportx
in 2013 at Oak Motors. I had a 94' Pontiac Grand Prix prior to that, but had to trade it in due a oil leak. I was going outta state to Wisconsin and needed the extra space. It's been a great vehicle. I've had it for a year now and all I've done is changed the oil in it. It's roomy. Drives smooth. It's comfortable. I've even slept in it on a occasion. It does well on gas too. It has more features than my old car does which I love. It's the first SUV I've ever had. And its my first Ford. If I were to ever trade it in for something else, I'd probably another one.

I love the cd/stereo. I'm happy it has AC and heat. I love the fog lights and the space. I love having a four door vehicle that is descent on gas. My first car was a truck and I missed having a truck. This makes me go back to my roots. Its great for trips. I just don't like leather seats unless they heat up. If ya get an Escape, make sure to get a one that is a V6, it'll be very dependable versus a 4cyl. When driving this vehicle, I feel like I'm driving a luxury car like a Honda or Mercedes.

needs Heated leather seats

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review