2004 Ford Escape Consumer Review: Nice car!

2004 Ford Escape - Consumer Review

XLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Nice car!
By e lopez on

2004 Ford Escape XLS Value Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Based on the experiences shared by other Ford Escape owners vis-a-vis the Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4, Suzuki Vitara, etc., I recently bought an Escape. Alas, I am happy to have decided to get one! Driving one proved to be an experience and I am sure that with the service and parts availabilty support provided by the local dealership network, maintaining this won't be a problem. I had such a terrible experience with my Honda car as spare parts and service is controlled or even manipulated by their local dealership here. My maintenanve costs did not do justice to my owning said Honda and good that I was able to dispose of it fast.

A peppy sporty small SUV in an elegantly designed body. Nice to drive around our difficult and testy terrain. Strong engine and good suspension incorporated into an elegantly designed body. Interiors are basically the same as other small SUVs like the CR-V and the RAV4.

Bigger wheels?