2004 Ford Escape Consumer Reviews 25

2004 Ford Escape - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escape model:
Best I've Bought
By TJW on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best and last vehicle I will buy, no problems, great handling, alot of power.

a joy to drive
By lindy on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

this car is fun to drive everytime i get into it. i love the way it handles, its responsiveness, the roominess, the seat comfort, and the seat height as compared to a sedan (my former car). i love the way this car looks from all angles. i planned to buy a toyota rav 4. period. but thought as a good consumer i should test drive at least three. i test drove the jeep liberty and the escape was added to my list at the last minute when i saw one and liked the looks. driving it was love at first sight. no looking back. my only complaint is that i don't get the mileage i thought i would.

GalebDuhr's Review
By GalebDuhr on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle in May 2003, and it has been wonderful. The space is just the right size for a small family. The cargo area is wonderful for transporting almost anything, and the luxury features make it an excellent vehicle.

ford escape
By George jones on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape Limited Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

i love my escape

Drive for fun
By allyn49er on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Fun to drive whether it be Interstate 5 or Hwy 40. Very comfortable and reliable performance!!

Best Car Ever!
By ARSchnarfs on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my car, it is so amazing. It's great to drive, well designed and just all around fun.

first 1000 miles
By r silva on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Traded in a 99 Explorer. Big difference! The ride of the Escape is much better than the old style Explorer and I think a little better than the new ones. The Escape has a little more road noise. My wife and I could not justify the $ differance when compared to the Mercedes, BMW, Lexus or Toyota. We test drove all and almost went with the ML320 but she changed her mind when we went back to retest drive an Explorer and she saw the Escape Limited on the lot and asked to drive it. The Escape just fit.

Great vehicle!
By cheechee on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased this vehicle to use as both a recreational and passenger vehicle. We recently moved to a different state. We found it to be a very comfortable, if not cozy ride. Considering all that were hauling, we got good gas mileage. Out boat is longer and taller than our vehicle, but it hauled the boat with no problems at all. This is such a smooth-riding vehicle, you honestly would think you were riding in a luxury car.

Ford really is built to last!!
By Kiana on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I can't tell you how much I love my Escape. I test drove a couple of SUV's and the Escape won over all on every feature!

9.9
By scook on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape XLS Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love it!! Great Price for under 25,000.