2004 Ford Escape - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escape model:
Very functional and quick big
By greatchoice on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle 10/1/00 off the showroom floor, shortly after they first came out and was equipped with the V6, 4WD, trailer package, tinted windows, and "hunter" green in color. We have averaged around 25-26 MPG on several long trips. This vehicle very roomy inside. I haven't had any problems with the vehicle at all and would highly recommend it to anyone. The exception I have read about is it the extremely rare person that does serious off road driving. This vehicle is much better looking(especially from the rear) and much quicker than the CRV.

Best Car Ever!
By CHICOGIRL on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape XLS 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. I feel very safe and comfortable at the same time.

ford escape
By George jones on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape Limited Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

i love my escape

9.9
By scook on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape XLS Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love it!! Great Price for under 25,000.

GalebDuhr's Review
By GalebDuhr on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle in May 2003, and it has been wonderful. The space is just the right size for a small family. The cargo area is wonderful for transporting almost anything, and the luxury features make it an excellent vehicle.

Ford Escape
By Meagan8840 on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape XLS Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is an outstanding vehicle. Handling and comfort is great for this type of vehicle. All controls are at fingertip reach. Locking system locks all locks at the turn of a key or the press of a button.

Great vehicle!
By cheechee on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased this vehicle to use as both a recreational and passenger vehicle. We recently moved to a different state. We found it to be a very comfortable, if not cozy ride. Considering all that were hauling, we got good gas mileage. Out boat is longer and taller than our vehicle, but it hauled the boat with no problems at all. This is such a smooth-riding vehicle, you honestly would think you were riding in a luxury car.

My Car
By vidgate on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape XLT Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

It's is the best vehicle I have ever owned.

Ford really is built to last!!
By Kiana on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I can't tell you how much I love my Escape. I test drove a couple of SUV's and the Escape won over all on every feature!

Drive for fun
By allyn49er on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Escape Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Fun to drive whether it be Interstate 5 or Hwy 40. Very comfortable and reliable performance!!