2003 Ford Escape Consumer Review: Whats not to love!

2003 Ford Escape - Consumer Review

XLS Value 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Whats not to love!
By krootox23 on

2003 Ford Escape XLS Value Fwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I do not see any flaws in this vehicle whats so ever. It gets great gas mileage, very very spacious. Extremely comfrotable leather interior. Engine is strong and tough. Anyone who says this car sucks or is bad is pulling it out of their a$$. I have owned the escape for nearly five years now and it has 197570 miles on it, I have never had to do any repairs except brakes rotors and oil changes with a few services for recalls.

This car gets great gas mileage and it has the sexy appeal to go along with it. The cabin is extremely spacious on the xlt model and the air conditioning floods the inside very fast and effienciently. The transmission and engine are still going like they are brand new. The car handles great and can take me any where i want to go within reasonable limits (I'm not gonna climb a vertical hill offroad). Very smooth suspension system makes it a smooth ride at 90 mph. Has a solid roof rack to strap down moulding or luggage. Its just a great crossover car!

Better speaker system is needed. I like it loud! Some steering wheel shaking at 85mph but thats just old age catching up to the old girl.