2010 Ford Escape Hybrid Consumer Review: Fully loaded hybrid

2010 Ford Escape Hybrid - Consumer Review

Fully loaded hybrid
By charv on

2010 Ford Escape Hybrid Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

My first hybrid coming from a Nissan Titan. Very surprised by the seamless handoffs between Atkinson engine and electric motors surprising power and responsiveness. I was expecting a gutless vehicle you scoot around it but it has exactly enough power for highway, city driving. My loaded Limited has navigation system, auto park assist for parallel parking, remote start were my added features. The leather interior is comfortable and loving the heated seats and how fast the heater warms up. I don't have a problem with the brakes they're very good for me unlike the 2009 reports. Sync is outstanding bar none under rated how good it is.....way better than my Parrot mki9200 bluetooth.

Mileage, sync, LCD screen, assist park, backup camera leather heated seats, engine responsiveness, heater & AC, hard drive, Sirius Travel Link, interior night lighting, USB port, maps & nav, saftey 5 star crash rating.

Small SUV wish was bigger, expensive loaded 38k MSRP, door panels cheap flimsy plastic, stronger feel to exterior panels, below ave road noise, more stable suspension cornering, more cigarette lighter plugs for accessories, textured leather seats.