2007 Ford Escape Hybrid Consumer Review: Great Vehicle

2007 Ford Escape Hybrid - Consumer Review

Great Vehicle
By Jax.FL on

2007 Ford Escape Hybrid 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have only had this car for a month, and I am COMPLETELY SATISFIED! The dealers were not fun to deal with, and the one in Orange Park was rude and tried to tell me that this car was trash and a rip off. I love my new car, every time the motor shuts off and goes to battery, it makes a huge difference. It also tells me how good my gas economy is going, and also what mpg I'm getting. Right now I am averaging 28.7, and thats only because I have been avoiding traffic and hitting a lot of highway miles. I love this car. I highly recommend it.

I love that this car is great for the environment, and that it saves me gas. 400 plus miles until its empty. It has great speed and it is beyond smooth, In dash 6 cd changer. I LOVE this car!

The only suggestions I would make are the colors that are available for this vehicle. I have a dark blue color but would have liked hunter green or even a bright yellow.