2006 Ford Escape Hybrid Consumer Review: Love my hybrid

2006 Ford Escape Hybrid - Consumer Review

2006 Ford Escape Hybrid

Love my hybrid
By green in NewEngland on

2006 Ford Escape Hybrid 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We were lucky enough to get this hybrid off the truck as there were none left in New England. I have not had trouble with my car at all. I do take it to required check-ups and oil changes. It gets out of alignment about once a year but I'm sure my new drivers are responsible for that. They love to take the hybrid because their sporty cars are gas hogs. At first the mileage was just average but as it ages it gets better and better. The interior is driver friendly, it's good in snow and warms up super fast on icy days. After three years and 72,000 miles, I love it and will replace it with the same thing when it gets too old to go.

Reliability, good looks- I put a grill guard on and it looks so cute- and nice size. I like the way it is higher than a car but I don't need a ladder to get in. The plug on the dash is very handy. Plenty of carseat room too. I can help the earth without stuffing my family into a sedan.

Dealers need to have better training in use and care of hybrids. Our dealer actually came to us for user information on the car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review