2006 Ford Escape Hybrid Consumer Review: Best fun to drive SUV

2006 Ford Escape Hybrid SUV - Consumer Review

Best fun to drive SUV
By Alan Kornweiss on

2006 Ford Escape Hybrid 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is the first SUV I've ever owned and I'm very glad that I bought this one. It's fun to drive and the gas mileage is terrific,which is why I purchased it. I drive about 80 miles a day back and forth to work and the realibility has been great. I change the oil about every 8,000 miles and use synthetic oil as the factory reeommends. It has proven to be a great vehicle for me. I did a lot of research before purchasing this vehicle and when I read that it has Toyota technology that made my decision even easier. My last car was a Toyota Camry and it was the best car I had ever owned. If you want a fun to drive SUV I recommend this one. Great!

Great driving in the snow and on the beach too with the 4 wheel drive. Very peppy for a hybrid SUV. I really love driving this vehicle. I recommend this SUV to anyone who wants to drive a fun and reliable vehicle with great gas mileage.

I can't really find any fault with this SUV. I has pretty much everything you need for a compact SUV. The cargo area is very spacious even with the large battery that's under the carpet in the cargo area.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review