2006 Ford Escape Hybrid Consumer Review: Best fun to drive SUV

2006 Ford Escape Hybrid SUV - Consumer Review

Best fun to drive SUV
By Alan Kornweiss on

2006 Ford Escape Hybrid 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is the first SUV I've ever owned and I'm very glad that I bought this one. It's fun to drive and the gas mileage is terrific,which is why I purchased it. I drive about 80 miles a day back and forth to work and the realibility has been great. I change the oil about every 8,000 miles and use synthetic oil as the factory reeommends. It has proven to be a great vehicle for me. I did a lot of research before purchasing this vehicle and when I read that it has Toyota technology that made my decision even easier. My last car was a Toyota Camry and it was the best car I had ever owned. If you want a fun to drive SUV I recommend this one. Great!

Great driving in the snow and on the beach too with the 4 wheel drive. Very peppy for a hybrid SUV. I really love driving this vehicle. I recommend this SUV to anyone who wants to drive a fun and reliable vehicle with great gas mileage.

I can't really find any fault with this SUV. I has pretty much everything you need for a compact SUV. The cargo area is very spacious even with the large battery that's under the carpet in the cargo area.