Used 2014 Ford Edge SUV Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Bought this for the wife two years ago....
By SMT

2014 Ford Edge SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

......... to pry her 2013 Pontiac Aztek keys out of her hands. I hated that thing, but she liked it, so I bought it for her 13 years ago. Anyway, after trying to get her to buy something new for two damn years, she drove the Edge, and fell in love. The dimensions are almost identical. Only the Edge I bought her is just awesome. Leather, sunroof, NAV package and the engine can really get up and go. After an 11 hour trip back home to NY........ my back and legs are not numb. Very comfy. Lots of luggage room in the rear hatch. Like having a cheaper Caddy. Kinda pricey, but I wanted to spoil the wife. We have had zero problems with this vehicle.

Not sure I will buy another Ford
By T Messuri

2014 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I really want to like my Ford Edge, but it is turning into a lemon. Loved the looks and ride, which is what sold me. 1 month into ownership and one of rear fold downs quit working. Had to take it in to get fixed. Then it started making a large anoying rattle. Took three trips in to get it corrected with a new rear seat. Then my low tire sensor has gone bad. They tell me to just keep filling the tire with air. No help. Two years into ownership, I had a battery die on me at the grocery store on a Sunday. No dealership open. Now the back up camera has quit working. I do not have all the time in the world to sit at the dealer while it gets fixed and it is very inconvenient to be down a vehicle. The Sync system is horrible. Voice commands cause nothing but frustration. Never does what you say.

Great 2 Drive
By jimmy Heath Jr

2014 Ford Edge SUV Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Make sure u drive the truck first before you buy it to see what you think of it.

LOOK AT THE DASHBOARD BEFORE YOU BUY.
By FRED LOCKARD

2014 Ford Edge SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

IF YOU WEAR GLASSES YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING ON THE DASHBOARD. i CAN'T. THE CONTROLS ARE NOT READABLE (FUZY).

Can't See Out
By agc51

2014 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Right rear axle seal leaked immediately, three days for dealer repair. 14 degrees this morning, windows fogging and defrost sadly can not clear side view of even the mirrors. Embarrassing to have this when showing off our new car. Fuel consumption worse than my V8 pickup.

Sturdy, maneuverable and well made.

Defrost really needs fixed.